Tuesday 26 June 2012

Is Vacation Time Here Yet?

I am so ready to get outta here! Just so excited for 10 days without work! I still have a lot of running around to do before we leave so that's kind of freaking me out and I want to catch up with a few friends and fit some boyfriend time in so I'm sure the next couple of days will fly by.

I thought I could take my iphone with me but my mother has informed me that they don't want to pay the roaming charges so I have to leave it home. Yes, I'm a 21 year old whos parents pay her cell phone bills. Don't be jealous, I'm just milking it for all I can until the fateful day comes when she remembers that most people's parents don't do that for their kids. (Shhhh don't tell her!) Anyways, I was hoping I could keep you guys updated through instagram if you were interested but instead I guess I will just have to lug my laptop around and try to fit in some blog time. Dedication my friends, sweet dedication.

In other, more terrifying news, I think I am getting sick. Everytime I try to talk my throat starts to tickle so much that I have to cough about three times every other sentence. Annoying. Especially annoying because my vacation is coming soon! I guess I'll just have to load up on the ColdFX and hope it does the trick. Wish me luck.

For your enjoyment, here is what I am wearing on this glorious Tuesday:

Au revoir mes amis (that's french, pretty impressive right? I know)

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment