Thursday 14 June 2012

Today

You'll be so glad to hear that I am fully recovered. Hooray!

Today and tomorrow I'm at work alone which I absolutely love! I watch old episodes of The Real World (I'm obsessed okay!) on MTV.ca while I work and its always just so relaxing. Phones aren't ringing like wild, clients are coming in and out of the doors and people aren't walking around asking questions. It's very nice.

Today I'm going to treat myself to a long lunch with my sister. She is a nanny and takes care of 5 kids all under 6! I don't know how she does it! Lucky for her school is still in for most of them so she only has the two two-year-olds during most week days. The little boys name is Everette and he is the most amazing kid. She's had him since before he could even sit up by himself. I love him so much and feel like I've watched him grow up! The little girls name is Peighton and she is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She's so adorable and girly and is obsessed with my sister. Precious. Needless to say, I'm excited to see the three of them today.

I'm also happy today because I'm wearing this:

Bows-galore! I feel like Zooey Deschannel when I wear this dress and that always makes for a good day!

Hope everyone's day feels as happy and relaxed as mine!

Au Revior!

xoTaylor

1 comment: