Wednesday 20 June 2012

Today

So I decided last night that it would still be cool to braid my hair before I go to sleep and have krimped hair in the morning. Well guess what...I was right. BOOM!

Today I'm working a half day cause I have a doctors appointment. Half day = awesome. Doctors = scary people with akward questions about your "sexual history" who like to stick their hands up your shirt and put cold stethoscopes on your chest. Jerks. It's only a check up but I convince myself I have multiple diseases beforehand and therefore don't want to go because I'm thinking it's where I'll get my death sentence. Delusional, I know. My favourite bagel and coffee shop is on the same street as my doctors so that will make the day worth it.

Also my hair is an odd mix of brown and black that can only come from trusting your mom to dye your hair while she makes dinner at the same time. I may or may not give it a fresh dye tonight. Lucky for me, I don't consider it as hideous as it probably is, and I've already been living with it for a few weeks now so I'm really in no rush.

That's what today looks like for me, krimpy, multi-hued and filled with coffee and sitting on benches with weird paper underneath my butt.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment