Tuesday 19 June 2012

Busiest of Bees

Yesterday was productive in all the best ways. I worked the day away, which is never ideal but of course necessary. Right after work I raced off the gym to meet my best friend where I put my workout gear to good use, as opposed to how I usually use it ( to accomodate a full tummy after a big meal). We took a cycling class and it was amazing. I love cycling and I hadn't been in a bit so I worked my butt off and it felt so good. After, I met the boyfriend for a pita, went home and took a nap and then woke up to finish some readings. I was even able to fit in some tv and nail painting! WHEW! Whatta day! (And before you ask...no...that is not the Kate Middleton ring. It's just a saphire and I had it before they got engaged so THERE!)

Today I'm probably going to have to drag my sorry butt to the library after work and hit the books hard. Such is life my friends.

Hope everyone is able to fit in all their work and play today!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment