Tuesday 31 July 2012

Currently

I've seen these "Currently" segments floating around the blogosphere and thought it might be a good departure from just telling you about my day. Also, I met my daily bow quota yesterday. So proud.

Here goes:

Obsessing over: Harry Potter. It's getting a little ridiculous. I found a Harry Potter tumblr and it got me feeling very nostalgic for the old crew so I've been working my way through the movies. Last night I finished The Order of the Pheonix which is probably my favourite.Since I've been watching the movies Harry, Ron and Hermoine have been starring in my dreams the last couple of nights. I know, obsessed. Not gonna complain because its fun! I honestly think the world is an unfair place because I can't go to Hogwarts. It just looks like the best thing ever. I guess I'll just have to settle for my dreams.

Working on: possibly, maybe thinking about starting to study. I'm feeling very unmotivated. It's like this at the end of every term. The last exam is the hardest because you're so close and you just want to be done but you're so close so you SHOULDN'T give up.

Thinking about: girls night tonight! All of the girls are going out for wings! I love getting together with everyone. It's so hard to see everyone when we are all going in so many different directions so I love when someone plans a night for us to all reconnect.

Listening to: the sounds of my space heater. I'm actually a freak. It's the middle of summer and I keep a space heater next to my desk. I have no idea why I like it but it keeps my legs so warm. Unfortunately it drowns out the sound of my music so most of the time I don't even realize the radio is on.

Wishing for: an A on my exam Friday! I know I can do it! I finished my other course yesterday night. I had a final quiz and I got an A on that. So happy.

Saturday morning my Mom, my Stepdad and the boyfriend and I are off to Ottawa for the weekend! I'm so excited. I lived in Ottawa for a year when I went to Carleton for my first year of university. I ended up missing home and transfered to my currect school after first year. I did love Ottawa though and everyone I met there. I can't wait to be back in the city and show the boyfriend around! So much excitement.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment