Friday 13 July 2012

It's Official...I'm a Fashionista

Well...in my head I am. This is what I wore yesterday. Maybe one day I will take actually outfit photos but I would probably never ask someone to take them for me so...there instagram pics may be your only options. Deal with it. (Or don't...up to you loyal reader)

IT'S FRIDAY and I have the office to myself. Hazzah! I have decided that I won't be doing anything today because...well I don't feel like. Watching tv and answering phones. I'll catch up on Monday (maybe!). I just need a day full of doing nothing and if I have to grab that time at work...so be it. And I don't even feel bad about it! Bam.

Teen Mom is playing in the backround right now. Is anyone else worried about Farrah's mood swings? Dang. That girl goes from 0 to crazy in under 3 seconds. Shee-eshh!

Can't wait to have a weekend of fun with friends before I have to get back into school mode on Monday. 3 weeks left of school! Enjoy your weekends too pals!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment