Monday 27 August 2012

Birthday Girl!


It's my birthday! The big two-one is finally here! So far it's been very wonderful! Last night my best friend came over and I taught her to knit and at midnight we shared some delicious cheesecake that she brought me. It was wonderful to say the least! This morning my mom and stepdad barged into my room when I was sleeping which I could not be the least bit mad about because I got something from MARC! I don't know if you know this but Marc Jacobs is my biggest obsession. The man can do no wrong. I got the most beautiful watch with a white face and white leather band. Obsessed. Below that is my gift from my two best friends. I'm wearing the sweater right now and it's the coziest thing I've ever experienced. They also gave me a Led Zeppelin, an Arctic Monkeys and an Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros record. Best gifts ever.

Well my friends my day has just begun so I'm going to run off and enjoy being legal in every country in the world. I'll be back tomorrow to share photos from my weekend which was probably the best weekend of my summer.

Much love.
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment