Friday 24 August 2012

Gotta Get Down on Friday

Today has been a wonderfully lazy day at the office. It's a surprisingly good day so far. I say surprisingly because I did not have a fun wake up call this morning. I woke up at 7am and smiled because I still had 15 minutes of precious sleep left...or so I thought. The kitchen is right above my bedroom and for some reason my mom felt the need to walk around for those 15 minutes STRAIGHT. I silently fumed and then reluctantly got out of bed at 7:15. I was not a happy camper.

As far as the rest of my day, I'm the only one at work today so I've spent the day so far painting my nails and watching tv. The nail art was inspired by the polka dot nail art I posted in my Best of Pinterest post yesterday. I think I did a pretty fine job. I've been watching "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" on youtube today. Oh my gosh this is the craziest show ever. It's a spin off from "Toddlers in Tiaras" and focuses around the craziest little girl you'll ever see. If you've never heard of her just click here. (Prepare to cry laughing).

Well I'm done work early today so I only have about an hour left. Tonight is my friend's going away party. So excited.

Have a wonderfull weekend my little honey boo boos!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment