Wednesday 22 August 2012

Obsessing over: Blogging. I don't know if you've noticed but this is my third post today. I just want to post everything right now. You're supposed to make a blog that you would want to read and I really do love reading blogs that get frequently updated so I don't see too much of a problem with that. If you have any suggestions for other things you'd like to see from me though, feel free to let me know!!

Working on: knitting my infinity scarf. It's a beautiful mustard colour and I can't wait to finish it. Since this is my first time knitting it's a big wonky and I think I made it a bit too wide but I can't wait for it to be done and then I can work on my next project. I'm working on a progress post of my scarf for you guys so that should be up tomorrow!

Thinking about: fall and even winter. I feel like a bit of a traitor saying this during the summer time but I am beyond excited to wear tall leather boots and knee socks over jeans and my new scarf and to buy beautiful winter coats. Ahhhh

Listening to: Radiohead. I must tell you that I seriously believe Karma Police is one of the most beautiful songs ever. It makes me feel very sad to listen to it because it reminds me of times I've listened to it when I was feeling depressed but that's something I love about it. Music is probably one of the most amazing things. It can completely change my mood. Sometimes when I'm singing a sad song I get so caught up that I get a lump in my throat. This is one of those songs. I just love how if you really try you can completely feel what the artist was trying to convey to you. Case in point: music is rad.

Wishing for: this weekend to be amazing!! One of my best and oldest friends is moving to D.C next week. This is another moment when I get said lump in throat. I've known her since we were in the 5th grade. That's 10 years people! She's off to school so of course she'll come back for holidays and hopefully won't make that her forever home. I'll miss her so so much. Sunday the boyfriend's grandma is turning 75 so I'm VERY excited to see his whole family and just enjoy the party and EAT! MMMM.

Well I am off to write maybe (probably) another blog post for today. I hope I'm not overwhelming you but the creative juices are flowing today. Just enjoy it!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment