Wednesday 29 August 2012

Progress




 Knitting has come to be a serious obsession of mine. I love that I'm creating something that I'm going to be able to wear and enjoy. I love that when someone asks me where I got it I can tell them "I made this!" Lately I've spent a lot of time sitting around, knitting and catching up on episodes of The Newsroom. It's the perfect way to sit around and be lazy but still feel like you're doing something. I only have about two balls of yarn left and I'll be done! AHHH! I can't wait to wear my fabulous mustard coloured infinity scarf and even more so I can't wait to make SO many more colours. Even though my scarf is a bit wonky and has a few holes in it from dropping a stitch here and there I love it! So happy I took up this hobby. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to DIY! Can't wait to show you my scarf when it's all done!

Right now I'm sitting around sipping on hot water with lemon and watching the episode of Sex and the City where Carrie becomes a model and ends up as fashion roadkill. Oh how I love this show. It's 12:30 right now and I have to wake up at 5:15 tomorrow morning to go to my friends house at 6am to wish her off and give her the gift me and my other friend made for her (OH MAN I really think I'm going to just give up on trying to not use people's names on here! I don't know why I don't like using my friend's names...mostly because they don't know about this blog so I don't want to infringe on their privacy or anything but I'm very close to giving up....you're all probably pretty confused most days anyways haha). ANYWHO I'm hoping that besides a morning of crying that tomorrow will be full of workouts, knitting, television and reading.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment