Thursday 23 August 2012

Today is just one of those days where I just feel happy for no good reason. I'm not feeling too tired today, it's beautiful outside and it's almost the weekend. Tonight my mom is going to take me out for my favourite restaurant and I will be enjoying a delicious heaping bowl of Chicken Chow Mein! MMMM. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Later tonight my best friend is coming over and I'm going to teach her how to knit while we watch the Hunger Games. I can't really think of anything better.

I don't know if I've stressed this enough yet but I'm SO excited for the weekend. I just can't wait to see everyone and have fun and even get some relaxing in on Saturday and maybe some workout time.  Oh the possibilities. What I'm not excited for is Wednesday when I will have to say goodbye to my dear dear friend but let's not think about that right now. Another reason today is awesome is that fact that I got her jewelery in. Look:
So that's what today is looking like: happy! Hope yours is too!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment