Monday 13 August 2012

Weekend Update

I don't know about you guys but this weekend flew by for me! Friday night was spent doing things around the apartment. I had some painting touch-ups to do on the doors and the bathroom and needed a few pictures hung so me and the boyfriend spent the evening listening to records and making the apartment look beautiful. Afterwards we had a little fire and huddled around its warmth until bed time.

Saturday was my cousins wedding. The picture above is what we wore! I thought I looked like a 1950's housewife which I obviously loved. It was so fun. We ate lots and enjoyed lots of free drinks and did a little bit of dancing (I can never get the boyfriend to dance much, so sad).

Yesterday was a wonderfully lazy, yet productive day. I woke up early and went to spin class where I proceeded to sweat my butt off. I came home and cleaned my apartment from top to bottom before the boyfriend took me out for a late lunch. The lunch turned into a stop at the craft store where I decided I wanted to take up knitting. I'm seriously obsessed. I'm making a mustard coloured infinity scarf right now. It's so cool to just make something from scratch. I'll share progress soon.

Hope everyone elses weekend was so wonderful that it didn't feel long enough.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment