Thursday 9 August 2012

Yesterday was Toasty

See what I did there? Cause it was hot AND because I ate french toast for dinner. Punny eh? I know. Anywho..yesterday was hawt! After work I met my sister and the kids she nannies at the water park. Everett obviously wasn't very into it, as you can see from the picture above, but the other 4 loved it and eventually he got into it.

It was an interesting evening last night. Every plan I had got cancelled and I was actually very happy about it. My sister was supposed to come over and workout with me but she was too tired, I was supposed to go see my best friends new pup but she had to work late and I was supposed to meet a friend for coffee but I pushed it to tonight due to exhaustion. Instead I took a nice little nap and ate french toast! MMMMM. Later on I went to the boyfriends for some Harry Potter. Only a couple movies left and then I'll stop talking about them.

I cannot believe how tired I've been considering the fact that I actually have MORE time on my hands. I blame it on the heat. It's cooled down a lot more today because it's rained ALL day and it's supposed to rain for the next few days. I'm actually happy because I just bought a new trench from Forever 21 and this gives me an excuse to pull out my Hunters and splash in some puddles. Always looking on the brightside :)

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment