Wednesday 19 September 2012

Blame it on the Weather

My motivation is at an all time low these last few days. I haven't worked out since Saturday, I haven't done my readings and all I want to do is curl up on the couch. I'm gonna go ahead and blame it on the weather. It's been rainy and dreary the last few days and this has made me feel very, very lazy. Does that ever happen to you? For me, in the summertime I feel like the world is buzzing all around me and I feel like I need to be buzzing as well, so I find it much easier to run around like a wild woman. Now that it's colder and darker I feel like the world is starting to take a nap and I want to join in too!

Tonight I have to go to school from 4:30 to 8:30pm. My class from 5:30 to 8:30 is giving me some major anxiety. We have to sign up for group projects today and I don't know anyone in the class so I guess I'm just going to have to stand there like an abandoned child hoping somone will adopt me. Why can't we just work alone?? (The girl whined to herself). Luckily I only have to go through this hell tonight and then I can rest until Friday. Tonight I'm going to head straight home, find my comfiest clothes and curl up on the couch in fall's embrace. The season made me do it!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment