Tuesday 25 September 2012


Obsessing over: the fact that the little sea monkey in my big sisters belly is A BOY! I couldn't be any more excited! I can't wait until February when we get to meet the little guy! I am in full obsession mode over this little boy. I constantly am touching my sisters belly and looking at the ultra sounds and talking about what he's probably gonna be like. No on in my family or even close to me has ever had a baby so I'm getting very excited, especially about the fact that this little boy is gonna be my nephew!

Working on: the new scarf I'm making Jordan. It's dark grey and just pure perfection as of right now. Maybe I should have made his scarf first because mine was such a trial and error situation. There are dropped stitches in mine and who knows what else but his is b-e-a-utiful. Silly Jordan gets all the good stuff!

Thinking about: the fact that I forgot to re-apply to the school newspaper. I can almost certainly say that it's probably too late now because I just realized this! I think I'm going to try to call the local newspaper soon and see if I can get something there. I need to do something to get my resume all ready for when I graduate and I really want to make myself someone that my future employers cannot refuse. Graduation is stressful but liberating at the same time.

Listening to: Breaking Amish. Has anyone ever seen this show before!? It's about 1 Mennonite and 4 Amish kids who decide to leave their communities to go live in NYC and experience the world. Leaving their homes meaning being shunned from everybody they've ever known, including their families. It's kind of heartbreaking when you think about it but so brave of them. There are a lot of Amish and Mennonite people living in the country around us so I've always been incredibly fascinated by them. I love seeing what they are really like.

Wishing for: nothing at the moment. It's kind of a nice content feeling so I'm going with it. Ask me tomorrow and my answer may change.

The week is half over my friends! Make the best of it!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment