Tuesday 4 September 2012

Rainy Days

The weekend is over now and I'm back to real life...well kind of. We moved my schedule around so that now I work Mondays and Wednesdays and have no school OR work on Tuesdays or Thursdays. This is going to be an amazing semester. That means that I got paid to stay home yesterday and now have today off. Today is a very rainy Tuesday. I wanted to ride my bike to the bike shop downtown but I'm thinking the rain may keep me inside. I also kind of enjoy the idea of throwing my hair into a topknot, jumping into my Hunters, slipping on my trench coat and coasting down to the bike shop so we will see just how determined I am!

That's all for today because it's just one of those lazy days. I think I'm going to start introducing you to some special people in my life so stay tuned for that!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment