Tuesday 23 October 2012

Dreary

Please do not let the happiness of yesterday's outfit leave you mistaken, today is a very dreary day. Luckily I have this picture to look at to remind me of the beautiful colour of sunshine.

Today is a rainy, rainy, rainy day and I am tired, tired, tired. It's one of those weeks so far where I cannot force myself to do much of anything. I took last Wednesday off so I could prepare for my exams so I have to work today. It probably would have been a nice day today if I could have just stayed home and slept with the rain pitter-pattering on my windows. Happily, I only have to work until 2:30 after which I plan on taking a much needed cat nap (meow), doing some readings and then going out for coffee with my friend Trish. Trish moved three hours away to take a nanny-ing job in September. Her and Tessa are always my coffee dates and since Tessa has moved to B.C for school I'm feeling very Starbucks deprived!

Well, I have a lot of work ahead of me so I should get to it. It's odd because when I look outside right now it looks like it's 8pm not 8am! Dreary!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment