Friday 19 October 2012

It's Friday, Friday, FRIDAYYYY

Resist the urge to sing Rebecca Black because that is not what I am referring to. When I was in middle school we had a principle who you could have basically guess was Howie Mandel's long, lost brother. He was bald, hilarious and we all loved him. He did the announcements everyday and on Fridays he would start by saying "It's Friday, Friday, FRIDAYYYY" and everyone loved it. Eventually he would do it for random days like Wednesdays because it would make us laugh. Moral of the story: I'm feeling very excited about the fact that it's FRIDDAYY today. I have finished my last midterm and can now coast through the rest of the day. YAY.

My midterm this morning went well I think! It was two essay questions and I wrote A LOT of quality information so I'm feeling pretty good. I also have finished my essay propsal. I have no idea if my professor will like it but that's what you get when you hardly explain what we should do.

I woke up at 5:45 this morning so that I could shower, eat a good breakfast and get to school by 7:30. It's already hitting me so coffee is extremely necessary today.

Tonight I think Erika wants to go to the gym but I don't know if I can hack it today. I might try to convince her to get mani/pedis with me instead because that sounds SO much better. Other than that I plan to clean my apartment and then cuddle up on the couch and hibernate for the whole weekend. Big plans. Big plans.

Happy Friday my pals.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment