Monday 1 October 2012

It's my Month

Today is a very special day. Today is the first day of October. Now, I know you must be sick of me talking about fall but I just cannot apologize for it. It's the best and you only have about one more month of it so please, bear with me. By the time November comes winter will be on it's way and I'm not nearly as enthusiastic about Christmas so you shouldn't have to worry there.

Here are some of my favourite fall inspirations from Pinterest:
I'm most excited about the pumpkin cream cheese. MMMMMMM! I'm also hoping to bake a beautiful pie this month. I think that's on the schedule for this weekend. We will see if I'm feeling ambitious enough to make one of the pies above! I also need to add to my fall list and scary movie marathon list and then start crossing things off.

Oh boy, the first day of October is so full of possibilities!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment