Thursday 11 October 2012

Strictly Sickly

This is my life right now. Too many Halls. Too much green tea. Far too many different kinds of medicine. Ick!

I forced myself to get up by 10am this morning so I can make myself get to the library by noon. My throat is feeling better so there's that. I made myself a delicious breakfast and am now watching Fever Pitch in my pajamas. I feel like this is fitting. Tonight I'm going to a really hard class at the gym with Erika to try and sweat this cold out but other than that I will be spending my day feverishly writing out cue cards.

Most exciting news of all: tomorrow night I'm seeing Perks of Being a Wallflower with Erika! Oh my gosh I cannot wait. I read the book for the first time about 5 years ago and just loved it`s honesty and Charlie`s point of view. I also love me some Emma Watson so I hope it lives up. I probably should have gave it a little re-read before but I was afraid it would make me hate the movie. Movies made from books are usually doomed to failure and I really want to love this so I think this is my safest bet.

Have a happy and healthy Thursday.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment