Thursday 18 October 2012

Thirsty Thursdays

Thirsty for knowledge that is. Huh? Huh? Alright...I'll admit that was a little lame but my brain is turning to mush so you'll have to forgive me. Today is yet another day of library dwelling. I just got here which isn't so bad. Better than my 8:30am arrival yesterday. I just have one more midterm to study for and it's on Critical Advertsing Studies which is really interesting and all of the readings actually make sense so I'm not too worried. My midterm yesterday went pretty well. Studying for that was torture because all of the readings were in gibbership basically. I also have to write an essay proposal today. That's what I'm really worried about because the teacher is a hard marker and I should have been working on this earlier but I didn't and now I have to make it seem like I know exactly what I want to do and I don't!

Above is my outfit du jour. The main goal around here is to keep warm. It's nice to be able to snuggle up when I'm stuck in the library all day. This is the biggest sweater that I own and I`m proud of it (you can tell by my feisty-hip-jutting pose).

Last night when I got home my mom had ordered my favourite pizza from my favourite pizza place but I had already eaten at school and even though I could probably have scarfed it down, I forced myself to put it in the fridge and save it for today. The result was that I ate pizza for breakfast this morning while watching New Girl. I'm now coming to terms with the fact that this may not have been the best idea. So full. Want to nap now.

Well kids, that's all the information I have for you today. Here's to almost being done with the week of hell which means it's almost the weekend. Hip. Hip. Hooray!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment