Monday 15 October 2012

Weekend Update

Happy Monday my friends.

Nothing particularly photo-worthy happened this weekend. Sorry to dissapoint. That's why I've given you this wonderful Monday song to listen to. It's so obviously about Zooey Deschannel and I, of course, love her, so it makes it all the better, even if they didn't work out.

Friday night I saw Perks with Erika and Shauna. It was realllyyy good and so fun to go with my two best friends.

Saturday I worked out with Erika, even though my arms were STILL hurting from our boxing class on Thursday. After that I went out for lunch with Jordan and then we promptly put our pajamas on and spent the whole day watching Band of Brothers and Netflix. We watched Exit Through the Giftshop. So many people in my classes have been mentioning it lately so I feel the need to see it too. It wasn't bad but I'm not quiet sure what all the fuss was about.

Yesterday I went out for lunch with my family. My sisters belly is getting so big! All I do it touch it! I came home to study for an online quiz which apparently did me no good because I got 5/10 on it :( I blame the tricky questions, not my knowledge, so take that professor! Jordan and I watched The Walking Dead premier last night. OH MAN SO GOOD. I know exactly what I'll be doing ever Sunday night now.

Enjoy this little Death Cab gem and have a happy Monday

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment