Monday 3 December 2012

Weekend Update

1. Chocolate covered oreos inspired by xmas
2. A Saturday morning workout featuring Whip It
3. A fun night listening to some funny men

Life has been a whirl wind lately. I've been trying to balance school, fun, working out and lazing around. Friday was spent finishing papers all day so a night spent on the couch with Jordan was very welcomed.

Saturday morning I woke up with the need to workout. I have NO idea where it came from but I got my butt out of bed at 9:45 and moved directly to the tread mill. There's something wonderful about getting the hard stuff done right away. Luckily Whip It was there to distract me. I then went to lunch at my Dad's house with my sister and her husband. Dee-lish. That evening Jordan and I went to see Gerry Dee's comedy show in Brantford. We got the tickets for free from my moms friend. We had amazing seats and laughed a-lot. Such a good night. After that we went to my friend Robin's house and sat around talking, playing cards and drinking until 3am. Exhausting but funnnnn.

Yesterday was spent working on my paper. Such a bummer but we got to go out for steak dinner since it was my sister's birthday so that made it mucho better. After my paper was finally done at 10pm I sat around knitting and watched "Don't You Forget About Me," the documentary about John Hughes. Now feeling a sudden urge to watch "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." Stupid me didn't go to bed until 1:30 and then I woke up at 5:30 this morning to go to the gym with Erika. Needless to say...I'm VERY tired today. The second I get home it is nap time!

Happy Monday kiddos

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment