Friday 11 January 2013

Emma Stone is a Perfect Human Being

Last night Jordan and I went to see Gangster Squad. The conclusion that I've come to is that I am beyond obsessed with Emma Stone. Beyond.
Besides that, Ryan Gosling is completely amazing. He is so awesome in this movie. I love his gangster accent and his chivalry. I want to go back in time now. Seriously

Today I started off my day with a little workout. Erika, her mom and I hit a spin class at noon and it felt SO GOOD. I haven't been to spin in forever and I sweat my butt off. I love spin because I never leave a class without having had a good workout. I neeeed to make it to more classes.

I think I'll be baking some cake pops today (or maybe I'll push it to tomorrow) for my sisters baby shower. Really all I want to do is laze around all day...maybe clean the apartment if I get the motivation. Unfortunately I should probably try to get some reading done. Such is life.

Happy Friday y'all!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment