Friday 25 January 2013

I'm Alive

After spending all day yesterday on the couch, I am finally feeling better. My stomach no longer hurts and I'm starting to get anxious to get out of this house. Starting to get cabin fever over here!

Tonight I'm going out for dinner for a friends birthday...I think. Not too sure if I'm for sure gonna go. I know I want to get out of the house and do something but I'm not too sure I will. I may force myself to spend time reading for psych. I read for an hour today and only got through about seven pages because I was too busy texting Erika instead. Oye. So indecisive though.

Anyways I do have big plans to dye my hair soon and finally shower...it's been 48 hours with a shower, wearing the same pyjamas and absolutely no attempts made to beautify myself. It will be nice to finally get myself together.

Well...just thought I'd pop in to inform you that I made it through this damn flu.

Happy Friday

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment