Monday 14 January 2013

It's Here!

My baby came and it came early! Sooooo happy! It's actually the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!

Today must definitely be my day. I got to laze around in the morning. I went to class from 2:30 until 4 and then ran off campus to grab a delicious pita (oh man was it delicious). I had a class at 5:30 and it was supposed to go to 8:30 but we got out at 7. That made me beyond happy because my mom and stepdad had already told me a special package was waiting for me! After they withheld it until I would bring in their stuff from the car (soooo mean- especially since they didn't buy it. I did!) I ran downstairs and opened my precious Macbook. Man oh man a material good has never made me so happy before. I've wanted a Macbook since high school. When I got my last computer I decided not to go with a Macbook because it was so expensive but I spent about 200 dollars less than a Macbook by the end of it. Now I've finally made the leap and couldn't be any happier. 

Now, to commemorate this moment I have taken my very first set of photobooth pictures. Enjoy.

So cheesy but oh so good.

Now I have just discovered that episode one of season two of Girls has finally come on HBO on demand and it deserves my full attention. 

Bye for now

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment