Monday 7 January 2013

It's That Time of Year Again

Today was my very last first day of a semester. It was excited but mostly exhausting. I'm not gonna lie, I'm already completely over this semester. You know when you have a long time off of school and you come back all ready to use your new notebooks and make vows to stay up on your reading? Well I do plan to stay up on my reading but I feel zero excitement. Winter break is not long enough. I think that's why we have a reading week this semester, so we don't completely lose it.

I didn't have class until 2:30 so I got to laze around in the morning and I made me and Jordan smoothies and bagels for lunch. That was nice. School wasn't too bad. I had a class from 2:30 to 4 and one from 5:30 to 8:30 but we got out at 6:30 (awesome!). My books were super heavy though and the girl at Starbucks didn't type in my coffee and I didn't notice because I had a water and a bistro box so I stood around for about 5 minutes giving the barista who was ignoring me a look of death before I did the math and realized my drink was never put in so I stormed off and grabbed a cup o joe from Second Cup. Such is life.

The good news of this semester is that I only have class today and then class from 11:30 to 4 on Wednesday and then two online classes. Rad. I work Tuesdays and Thursdays so Fridays are all mine.

Good luck fellow book worms. 12 weeks left and counting.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment