Tuesday 8 January 2013

My Man

I had to come and share this photo from the weekend with you guys. It just makes me smile. This is me being a human scarf. We're silly like that.

This December Jordan and I celebrated our three year anniversary. It feels so crazy to even think that I've been with someone this long. He's so amazing to me. Incredibly kind, silly, hilarious and strong are all words that could describe Jordan. I love him and if all goes well we will move in together when the time is right (read: when we are both done our schooling and have saved a decent amount for a down payment). I can't wait to get a tiny little fixer-upper with him and spend the days up to our eye balls in renovations. I may be getting ahead of myself here but I'm just saying I'm glad to have him as a constant in my life and I can't wait to see what the future will hold.

This post is to alllll the lovers out there (say this in a radio announcers voice- it's cool, trust me)

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment