Monday 21 January 2013

Sleepy Camper

Who has to wake up supah early tomorrow because she promised her friend she'd go to spin?

This girl:

This will prove to be a mighty, mighty difficult task because my bed is the only place I ever want to be anymore. I even did some homework in bed tonight, which I've never done before, just so I could enjoy it's comfyness. I made my own little desk in bed featuring two laptops, about a million papers and me in my pyjamas. Comfy comfy.

All I thought about all day today was my bed. I don't even know why I'm so tired. I've gotten a pretty decent amount of sleep lately but I think the stress is really getting to me. I'm beyond behind on my readings and staring midterm season in the face. Speaking of midterms, we should actually call it midterm week because basically all of my midterms and assignments are due on the same week. I'm freaking out. Guess that's the end of fun for me...forever. I just gotta buckle down and get through these next few months. I can do this.

On that note I will be getting off the computer now because I need my sanity sleep.

Keep calm and try not to go postal my friends

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment