Monday 14 January 2013

Today is for...

- making healthy choices (who knew sugar free syrup and whole wheat waffles could taste so good?)
- sleeping in
- watching Angry Boys on HBO on demand

- wearing shorts and tights (favourite outfit ever)
- nail painting

- school from 2:30 to 8:30 (yikes)
- maybe a workout when I come home from school (if I can possibly force myself to)


I like Mondays because I don't have to do anything before 2:30 so that means I get to make myself a nice breakfast (actually lunch by the time I get up) and just lay around my apartment until I have to leave. I am super not into my classes this semester but I have to get through them so I guess I'll just make the best of them. My life from now on is going to revolve around doing my readings (I'm sure that's not something you guys were excited to hear again). During school readings are all I talk about because they are such an all-consuming part of my life. If I'm not doing my readings I'm thinking about how I should be doing my readings so prepare yourselves for the incessant reminders to myself that I gotta read!

Happy Monday

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment