Wednesday 6 February 2013

I'm going loco


In case you were wondering; the answer is yes, I have absolutely lost my mind! I can't even seem to keep track of the days of the week anymore (as you probably noticed when I did my Currently post yesterday, which was a Tuesday) What's wrong with me? I don't even know why I keep thinking that it's Wednesday on Tuesday. Oye vey.

In other news, I'm having a pretty good day so far. Wanna know why? Because my presentation for next week got pushed until after reading week! OH MAN am I happy. That's just one less thing I need to stress about for Hell week. Now I just have two midterms and a paper. Still sounds like a lot but it's actually sounding very welcoming now. I am so glad I don't need to stress as much anymore. I am very excited for reading week though. I still have a lot to catch up on and prepare for for other classes so it will be a very good break.

I have big plans when I get home to hop directly in bed and get some serious reading done. I was gonna stay at the library but oh man is it cold on campus today. I am freezing. Someone should be getting fired for this torture they are inflicting. Also, I just really want to be in my bed right now. I can think of nothing more welcoming than my big bed with it's thick duvet covers and piles of pillows. I'll have to be sure to drink coffee while I'm in there so I'm not tempted to pass out.

Most importantly of all: I'm wearing my new polka dot chambray shirt. I wasn't completely sure about it but I've paired it with some tights, brown boots, a dark purple scarf and a sock bun. I think I'm rocking it today. Does anyone else agree that tights are the best alternative to jeans? I have a serious thing against wearing sweats in public. I'm sorry to those who swear by it but I think it's the sloppiest thing ever (that goes for girls and boys). Tights are amazing because they are stretchy but also super cute. I swear by them on my lazy days.

Well, I must get back to readings. I have an hour and a half until my next class and I want to finish this one reading that is taking forever.

Happy Wednesday (for real this time).

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment