Wednesday 13 March 2013

Currently


*I'm the sleepiest miss today, but what else is new?*

Obsessing over: America Horror Story:Asylum. I've moved up in the world and onto the next season. I'm a big fan so far. Of course I love me some Tate more than I'm loving me some Kit but we will see. Mostly I just have a big crush on Evan Peters so he can really do no wrong, and he is pretty cute as Kit. I think this season is going to be much more disturbing and crazy which, I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited for. (Am I a weirdo?)
.
Working on:the next dang project. I took a test this morning and I think it went okay. Now I have to work on a psych paper. I'm super not excited about it but I really don't have a choice so I might as well get to it...after I waste some time on the internet first (hehe)
.
Thinking about: going to the gym tonight. Should I? Shouldn't I? This is always the predicament I find myself in where I'm soooo tired but it should make me feel better so maybe I'll go tonight. It would be a good excuse to get away from my paper. Slacker logic.
.
Feeling: sleepy! But what else is new!? I was up until 12:30 finishing studying last night and by the time I got ready for bed it was probably close to quarter after one. I woke up at 6:30 this morning! So rough. Luckily I have a nice big cup of coffee sitting next to me right now. So necessary.
.
Wanting: Friday to get here! As far as I can see, I don't have anything due next week so that means I can have a pretty relaxing weekend! What a dream! 6 pages to freedom baby (that's the nerd version of Sublime's 40 oz to Freedom- yeah I just made that up)
.
Wishing for: spring! Common Canada, you can do better than this! I was very disappointed to wake up to a fresh blanket of snow this morning. After this beautiful weekend I was really beginning to think that spring was here but of course, Canadian winter has to have its last hurrah! Well winter, get it out of your system because I want you gone by next week, yahear!?

Stay warm little snuggle bunnies. I'll try my best to do the same!
.
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment