Wednesday 20 March 2013

Currently



Obsessing over: the newspaper coming out today! I really hope its out by the time I'm done class this morning so I can go pick it up right away! I can't wait to see my article inside! I'll probably grab more than one (shhh..don't tell)
.
Working on: preparing myself for the last couple of weeks of class. This week has been a really relaxed one. I have a quiz this evening but it should be super easy. Otherwise I've just been lounging around a lot and if feels oh so good. Unfortunately that is all about two change. With two weeks left in the semester I have about a million things due. I think I should definitely start working on them for the remainder of this week so that I'm not so stressed out. So long relaxation, it was nice knowing yah!
.
Thinking about: whether or not I want to go to my class this afternoon. I'm feeling SO torn. It's super boring and I'd rather go home than waste three hours on campus between this class and that one but I could be missing some crucial information for the exam....hmmmm...
.
Feeling: so cold! Last year at this time it was super nice out. I don't know what is going on this year but we still have lots of snow, and more coming, and it's freezing. Brrrr!
.
Wanting: to find out about this job ASAP. They said they would let me know whether or not I move on to the next level sometime this week. I'm dying to know. I really really hope I get the next interview. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
.
Wishing for: more money. Who isn't wishing for that? I don't even understand how any one keeps their head above water in this world! I always feel SO poor and now I'm having to consider getting a car (if I get this job because it's 40 minutes away). I may be getting ahead of myself but seriously...is it just me or is it basically impossible to afford to live in this world? I'M POOR!

Happy Wednesday pals
.
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment