Thursday 14 March 2013

Pinterest Lovin': Spring Edition

Here's some beautiful images I've been pinning lately. If you couldn't tell...I'm really looking forward to spring.
 *I'm really obsessed with morning scenes. There's something so beautiful about those quiet moments before the day starts when you sit down for your cup of coffee. If only I could give myself enough time in the mornings to collect some of these moments! I guess they are just to be saved for the weekend*
 *I want to make this piece of artwork. It's so simple but so adorable*
*I love the idea of painting these books! I often skip up old books when I'm thrifting because they don't have the right "look." By painting them I could make them match my decor perfectly! How dreamy!*
 *I have a serious thing for old tea cans. I have a tiny collection but I'm really loving these pastel ones*
 *I really need to step up my floral game this spring. I'm obsessed with beautiful blossomy frocks. I think I'll find a way to get some in my closet this season.*
 *How amazing is this outfit? It looks perfect for comfy, warms days in spring when you just want to lay in the grass*
*I may need to rethink my ban on white pants because this outfit is spectacular. I still don't know if I can trust myself with white pants because I'm such a mess and that much white is just asking to be ruined but I really can't resist this combo*
*Seriously...I cannot wait for the farmers market to come back! It's been inside all winter but I love it when it's outside and you can walk around and buy flowers and just people watch! Favourite summer weekend activity (If I can get myself up early enough!)*

So my pals, there is my pinterest list of lust! To find any of the sources for these images visit my pinterest page here.

Happy day y'all.

xoTaylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment