Tuesday 12 March 2013

Weekend Update

Here's what my weekend looked like in no particular order (except the order that it occured):
1. I put my floral sheets back on my bed in hopes of summoning spring to come a little bit faster
2. Clyde and I went on a nice 3k jog and commemorated it with a photo booth sesh
3. We cuddled alot this weekend. He loves to nap just as much as I do
4. I'm on a fruit kick these days. I even have some packed for my break today. Yummm.

This weekend was a pretty good one. I got a little bit of everything in. I worked out, I lounged, I finished a paper and I got to spend time with everyone I love.

I got my workout schedule back in order. I worked out Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Whew! It feels good to be getting my motivation back. Must continue. Must continue.

I finished season one of American Horror Story. It was so good and I'm sad to see a few of my favourite characters go but I started Amerian Horror Story: Asylum last night and I'm enjoying it so far. I think I might even write an essay on the first season if my teacher approves it. Mixing business with pleasure haha.

I got some best friend time in (at the gym...we're very motivated like that) and Jordan time too (even if I was typing away on my laptop trying to finish my essay). On Sunday all of the kids that my sister nannies came to our house to visit with Jackson. I love those little kiddos. So good to see them. After that I went to Jordan's Grandma's house for his parents joint birthday party. We got DQ ice cream cake so needless to say, I was very pleased.

I turned in my paper yesterday so that's done. I have a midterm tomorrow morning that I should be okay for and a paper due Friday afternoon. Busy busy busy. I have a bit of work to do tonight to study for the test tomorrow but I'm not concerned and I think the paper shouldn't be that hard. At this point I'm feeling very calm but you know how I get about busy weeks so we'll see.

Well, back to work. I should be off by 7:30 tonight but then I have to get to studying all night (boooo).

Happy Tuesday kids. We're one step closer to the weekend!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment