Wednesday 3 April 2013

Currently


Obsessing over: green tea lemonades! I've been making my own at home and they're wonderful. I also like that they're a much healthier choice than the ones you get at Starbucks because I use pure lemons and sweetener, none of that syrup crap. Definitely gonna be my drink of the summer.
.
Working on:  the last leap before exams start. I just did a test this morning and now I've moved on to my final paper for my Apocalypticism class. Trust me...it's not even slightly as interesting as it sounds. I am doing my paper on Cabin in the Woods (yeah corny movie, I know) so it should be a tad more interesting than using some boring religious painting.
.
Thinking about: the internship I'm applying for right now. That's right people, SOMEONE emailed me back. I'm currently is the application process but have moved on to the third stage. I've already answered some questions for them and I got an email today asking for some writing samples and they also gave me a writing assignment to see how I do. Sadly I wont be able to start it until Friday after I'm done this dang essay but I'm excited!
.
Feeling: close to the end but a bit more motivated. I don't really have time to lose my motivation right now but luckily I'm planning my essay out right now and it seems like it should be interesting to write and will hopefully fly by. 3500 words does not sounds like a lot of fun to me though haha.
.
Wanting: to wear florals at all times. I'm bringing spring to this town whether anyone likes it or not. I have a feeling they like it though because the fact that is snowed today seems to be pleasing NO ONE. I just want to wear flats already. My boots are starting to fall apart at this point, doesn't that mean anything to the weather Gods?
.
Wishing for: lots of free time this weekend! Jordan and I really want to see Evil Dead this weekend! We will both be peeing our pants! We were watching the trailers together and basically crying. Anyone else thing that part where the girl is peeking out of the cellar is nightmare-inducing??

Alright, I must now try to go wash that image out of my brain. 
.
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment