Friday 31 May 2013

The weekend is almost upon us, my friends!

*I wore this yesterday. Cat shirts are the best shirts. Meow*
 

Yes yes yes people, it's Friday! More like Fry-Day because I do believe my brain is completely fried! I forgot at least five things at home this morning and have basically been walking around like a zombie ever since. This is what I get for going to bed late two nights in a row. By late I mean 12:30, this fact makes me feel incredibly old. I try to go to bed at around 11:30 every night and it's been feeling damn good. It blows my mind that when I was in school I would stay up until 4am sometimes and wake up at 7. I feel way too much like an adult with my sleep schedule and responsibilities.

This weekend I plan on getting some real downtime in and also helping my sister and brother-in-law move. That should take up the majority of tomorrow but I think it shouldn't be toooo horrible. We've got lotsa hands on deck for this project!

At this point Toronto seems to be kind of sitting in a limbo spot for me. I still haven't found a job and Erika is getting a little worried. I have to tell her by July if I'm coming or not and at this point, I'm not even sure if it's going to happen. I don't know if I even should sometimes. It's so stressful. Moving there is a HUGE dream of mine but should I wait until I'm finished school so I can get a real job or get a random job, commute back once a week for my class and try to keep my head about water? I am very confused. Part of me thinks staying back would be the responsible thing to do but the other part of me thinks I'll be filled with regret if I don't go. I guess I have to just keep trying my best to get a job so that if I don't then I can at least say I did what I could, even if it doesn't work out. Boy, it's tough being a new guy in the adult world!

Well kiddos, enjoy your weekends and try to get some relaxation in! I know I'm going to!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment