Monday 3 June 2013

Fear


The last time you heard about Toronto, I was feeling on the fence about the entire thing. I think fear has a lot to do with it. I will have fear no matter what I do. I fear that if I go, I may fail and if I stay, I may seriously regret it.

Luckily, I have one of the most amazing people in my life who supports me so much and truly knows what I want. His name is Jordan and you may know him as my boyfriend. Over dinner on Friday I told him about how I felt like Toronto may never happen and that maybe it shouldn't. He knows how much I've always wanted to go and how much it is something I truly need. He wouldn't let me put my dream aside. He talked to me about how I could make it happen and offered to help me in some seriously selfless ways. He's amazing. I really don't know how many boyfriends would be so understanding of their girlfriend wanting to move an hour away to a big city without them. He really knows what I need and I love him so much.

 As of now I'm saying it: I'm going to Toronto no matter what. I will find an apartment for September with Erika and save up my money until then. If I don't have a job by September I will have a little cushion to help me until I can find one but I am definitely going. I won't let ANYTHING hold me back.

I am completely terrified but also incredibly excited. This is what I need and I can't wait. September, can you come here now?

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment