Monday 10 June 2013

Weekend Update

I had quite the weekend. It was very busy and very fun!

Friday night I went to a local bar with friends. Of course I was DD, as I basically always am, and played chaufer all night. I got to see lots of people and laugh a lot so I had a great time.

Saturday I woke up early to go workout with Tessa. After a grueling hour of non-stop leg workouts (ouch) Jordan and I went out for lunch and then saw The Purge. It was not as amazing as I was expecting (sigh). At night Erika and I traveled to Toronto and went out with her boyfriend and his friends to a club.

This was our excitement on the way there:



We danced a lot and drank (a lot). 


It was a pretty successful night but I'm still feeling the effects two days later. 

Here's how we were feeling after four hours of sleep:
We're basically half dead at this point.

I've been interning all day today. It's been busy but fun. I have a lot on my plate right now. We just got new assignments and I will be one busy girl. After work I'm working out with Tessa and then waiting for my mom and stepdad to get home. They've been gone for 17 days! Surprisingly I've been enjoying being on my own. I think that's a sign that Toronto is very necessary in the fall.

Happy Monday y'all!

xoTaylor


No comments:

Post a Comment