Thursday 18 July 2013

Adult Life (Kind of...)

*Just another day spent photoboothing in between office work...even when I'm doing adult things I can't help but let out the teenager in me (she'll never die)*

Is it Thursday already? Sheesh this week has seemed to fly by, not that I'm complaining. I'm ready for the weekend! This weekend I'm going to spent Saturday at the trailer with my family and hopefully get some fun time in with friends too. Why must the weekends feel so short? It hasn't even started yet and I still feel like it won't be long enough. C'est la vie.

So...funny story: 

This morning I got paid and it was an amazing paycheque because I've worked full time for the past two weeks. It was amazing to look at my bank account and see double what I'm used to. Unfortunately that money was promised off before I even got it. I went to move $500 to my Toronto savings and accidentally put it on my visa! I couldn't even believe it. If any of you know about visas then you'll know that this money is not coming back. The good this is that my visa has finally been paid off. (Fun little fact about me: Jordan has been giving me so much crap lately because I've been paying $100 a month for a while trying to whittle it down but actually paying so much more in interest charges and making it take even longer. I can't help it, I'm just one of those people that visa probably loves because they make so much money on me!) Well, now my visa has been paid off (which I guess is a good thing overall) and I still have a decent chunk to put in my savings. The funniest thing is that the most responsible thing that I've done lately was on accident. Sounds a lot like me!

So here's to pays that are already gone! I guess that's what being an adult is all about.

Happy Thursday

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment