Friday 5 July 2013

From the Desk of a Slacker...

*this picture is the epitome of what summer should be (except I should probably be by a pool!)*

Thank thank thank all that is holy...it's Friday! Yeah yeah yeah. Even though this week was definitely not a long one, it was a rough one. I've been sick so this has basically been a week where I've become a zombie. I'm happy that I'm basically all better and ready to enjoy the weekend.

Today I'm working my receptionist job all day but no one is here so I'm yet to get anything done. (I seriously can't help how much of a slacker I am). So far today I've eaten a bagel, browsed tumblr and watched two episodes of 1 Girl 5 Gays. For anyone who has never heard of 1G5G's its just a show where 1 girl sits around asking 5 gay guys 20 questions about love and sex. It's incredibly entertaining and ridiculously candid. No filtering here, people.

This weekend Jordan, my mom and David and I are heading to the trailer. Hopefully it doesn't rain the whole time! I really just want to bask in the sun and relax. I have to come home from work, finish packing, grab dinner with Jordan and then we're heading up to meet my mom and David. Pretty exciting stuff.

I'd say that I have to get back to work now, but we know that's not true.

Goodbye to you from this rainy Friday.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment