Thursday 11 July 2013

Hair Dare

I am someone who takes their hair very seriously. When I'm having a bad hair day that means I'm having a bad day. It may sound shallow and blah blah blah but it's just how I feel. It's nice to feel good about yourself and I feel like my hair really sets the stage for that.

That being said, I get bored with my hair pretty easily. I always talk about growing it out but end up cutting it off. At Christmas time last year I cut off a lot of my hair because I like to work on impulse. I usually think of my hair cut ideas and then try to immediately book an appointment to do it. I like to do things before I can talk myself out of them. It all grows back! It's fun to take a few risks.

Since I cut off a lot of my hair at Christmas I've decided that I'm more suited to a shorter hairstyle. It looks better on my due to my shorter frame and I find that long hair can be pretty exhausting. It needs to be done more often, it can look scraggly and messy (which I hate), and tends to die due to over styling. Also, it takes forever to do and therefore I find myself rocking a bun so much more.

Well, I've come up with a new hairstyle that I'd like and I have an appointment for Saturday. I'm scared/excited!

Check it out:

I loooveee her. Isn't she just beyond beautiful!? After I saw Safe Haven I was obsessed with her hair.

I'm so excited to get this haircut. I was it to just graze my shoulders. Hopefully it turns out!

I'll be sure to show you my new do when I get it!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment