Wednesday 10 July 2013

Obsessions

I've spent an irresponsible amount of time on Society 6 this morning looking at prints. They have some of the best pieces and they usually come in prints, t-shirts, sweaters, iphone cases and laptop cases. I basically want them all.

My favourite is the Movie & TV category. 

Prepare yourself for the mother of all posts, you've found something I can't get enough of:

*Almost Famous is my favourite movie. I cannot stress my love for this movie enough and this print is perfection*
*This is quiet possibly my favourite movie moment. Kate Hudson did the most beautiful job of portraying Penny Lane's sadness. And I love love love when William screams "Where and when does this real world occur?!"

 *This is my favourite print that I've found today. It's perfection*
 *I fall asleep almost every night listening to Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Of course I couldn't just include one print when I love the movie so much*
*I wish I had the guts that Clementine does with her hair. "I'm just a fucked up girl looking for my own piece of mind." She's amazing*
 *I want to get this on a t-shirt for Jordan. He would love reading all those hilarious quotes*
*Fight Club is my second favourite movie. I've read the book a few times and seen the movie more times than I can remember. This is probably the best movie ending ever*
 *I have very serious plans of being Wednesday Adams for Halloween. She's amazing*
 *My True Blood obsession is back in full force thanks to this amazing new season. I need to rewatch every season right now *
 *I love Beetlejuice. Winona Rider is amazing in it. "I myself am strange and unusual*
 *Can I just be Hermione? I want to be best friends with HP and to have Ron as my boyfriend. Is that cool?*
 *This one is called Obliviate. So sad to think that she had to make her parents forget about her at this moment.*
 *Anything with Zooey Deschannel is always a go but (500) Days of Summer is definitely one of my favourites.*
 *I love this movie. I am obsessed with Claire and Bender's "love" story. I have a serious crush on him. Don't lie, you do too!*
*Again, Tim Burton rules. I was introduced to him at a very young age with the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. I've been a loyal fan ever since*

So besides seeing all of my favourites and obsessing over them on the site, I've also come to the realization that I need to see Moonrise Kingdom and The Royal Tennebaums and also get my butt in gear and watch more Game of Thrones.

Have a good Wednesday (and by that I mean a good Challenge day because The Challenge:Rivals II is premiering on MTV tonight. My Real World obsession can live on!)

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment