Sunday 14 July 2013

The Big Reveal

I told you I'd show you my new hair cut so without further adieu...here she is:

I'm pretty smitten. It's not exactly like the photo but it never is! I love how she angled it down in the front. It's too cute! I can't wait to see what it looks like all messy and rocker-ish like Julianne Hough had it. Oh the possibilities.

So...I don't want to jinx anything but Jordan and I are going to look at an apartment in Toronto that Erika, Kiki and I are considering moving in to. Erika went and saw it on Friday and she's pretty obsessed. I've seen many pictures and videos thanks to her and now I can't wait to see it in person. I already have my eye on a room I want. I can't help but get anxious about things like that! If I were on The Real World I would be one of those people who runs around the house trying to get the best room and would probably freak out about trying to make sure it was perfect. I'm that girl. So...without jinxing our little dream apt, Jordan and I are going to take a look. I might also convince him to let me stop into Ikea (I can't be near one without going in!)

Anyways pals, have a happy Sunday (or as I like to call it "True Blood Day!")

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment