Thursday 11 July 2013

Work Days


I don't know if anyone has ever told you this before but full time work is exhausting! I am very very tired, not exactly tired because I haven't been getting enough sleep but tired because I just want to sit around and do nothing and have yet to be able to do so. I just want to sit around and watch old episodes of True Blood in my pyjamas. Is that so much to ask?!

The good thing is that I haven't been able to relax because I've been busy with good things. I have been hanging out with Jordan, working out with Erika and even fit in a wonderful coffee date with  Ms.Tessa. It's the good kind of busy.

Speaking of busy, I have a mighty busy day ahead of me. I have tons of stuff on the go for the internship and need to finally bring some things to a close. Hopefully I can get a lot done. It would be nice to get some of this stress off my back.

Tonight I will:
- Look at apartments online
- Probably spend some time finishing internship projects
- Watch True Blood
- Hopefully eat some kind of delicious ice cream treat (I've been craving ice cream all week!)
- Maybe get a work out in with Erika (maybe)

So I must be getting to work so that I have more free time this evening. Have a good day lovelies!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment