Tuesday 13 August 2013

And the madness begins...


So we have moved on from the stress of finding an apartment to the stress of moving into an apartment. No one tells you about all of the little details that come with moving out, like how you need insurance for tenants or how you need seperate accounts for your utilities or how you will probably leave these things to the very last minute.

Erika and I went to sign the lease yesterday and after we realized that our landlord can't meet us on the 15th to give us our keys we decided to try to get all of our paperwork and stuff ready for today so Kristina can pick up the keys today. Unfortunately that has been found to be an impossible feat so now I'll probably have to go up on Wendesday...or super early on Thursday. So frustrating but it will all be taken care of soon so this is just a momentary blip.

Can you believe I'm going to be moving out and on my own in 11 days? I can't! This will be the first time I've ever had to pay bills and really take care of myself. While I am incredibly stressed, I'm also really excited. I guess I will just try my best to stay calm over this time and let everything play out. I even went to yoga last night to try and destress (it kind of worked).

Well, I must get back to work. Gotta make that money that's gonna help keep me alive once I get to the big city!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment