Monday 26 August 2013

Soaking up the Last Seconds of Summer



It seems that once again, summer is coming to an end. It's sad because I never feel like I get enough out of summer. I need to make a list next year. There's so much to get in that I always forget about like beach days, hikes, bike rides...but it's too late now! Frowny face.

Because summer is coming to an end, Jordan and I decided to do something fun outdoors. We went on a canoe ride on Friday. We canoed for two whole hours! It was gorgeous though and Jordan did most of the work so I can't really complain there. I even got a bit of a suntan.

Boy was it a busy weekend! I moved (but I'll fill you in on that in another post), I got lots of early birthday presents for my birthday on Tuesday, got to spend my first night in my apartment, had coffee with a friend and ate ice cream cake TWICE! What a good weekend.

This week I am
- Finishing up at Davlyn
- Looking for a part time job in Toronto
-Getting my life organized before I start my job as Associate Editor next week
-Getting myself back on track eating-wise (not only did I have ice cream cake twice but I also had Belgium waffles for lunch one day, Menchie's frozen yogurt last night and I may have even had a few too many cookies!) Hey, it was kind of my birthday weekend. I had to soak it up.

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend too! Stay tuned to hear about my move!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment