Wednesday 18 September 2013

Fall is in the Air


Fall is finally back! I love this time of year because it's the only time when I just feel the season. Even around Christmas time I never feel that spirit but I most definitely feel the fall spirit. It's so cozy and welcome and it has the best foods. I know, I know, you're probably thinking about the delicious feasts of Christmas time but I love all of the fall flavours! Also, fall is all about nature! The trees really do their thing this time of year. Gosh I feel like I can't even put to words how into this season I am. The boots, the hot coffees, the welcome nip in the air. It's all perfection. Oh and the fashion. I've been dying to get my butt back in shorts and tights. Yesterday I took full advantage.

The biggest problem: I'm dying to buy new sweaters around every turn. Yesterday, after I saw Tieka's post, I literally ran out and bought her sweater immediately.
Perfect styling!

Most important of all: Halloween is coming! Yay Yay Yay!

This means:
- Constantly playing my Rocky Horror Picture Show record
- Watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Rocky Horror Picture Show and countless other Halloween movies at all times
- Planning a costume
- Decorating my apartment with baby pumpkins

I'm just too excited to even type anymore so I'll leave you with this:

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment