Thursday 19 September 2013

Gif-tober



So...I am ridiculously excited for October...like ridiculously excited. I bought two pumpkin scented candles from Bath & Body Works yesterday and that really snowballed my excitement. I bought my very very favourite scent of all time, Pumpkin Cupcake, and a new one, Pumpkin Pecan Waffle. I'm burning my Pumpkin Cupcake one right now while sipping on pumpkin flavoured coffee and listening to Halloween music...yeah it got intense real fast over here.

Speaking of Halloween music, I made an amazing Halloween playlist last night. Find it here. Trust me, it's pretty freaking awesome.

I also texted Erika to tell her that she had exactly 12 days (11 now) until I started decorating our apartment for Halloween. She was excited.

This point of this post is that when October comes I'm going to start posting some of the amazing GIFs that I've found on the internet...to get you in the spirit. And because I can't wait for October, here's your first one:


Don't yah love it? This is actually not my first Halloween GIF...as you know I've posted a couple recently because I'm just that excited.

Have a happy Thursday y'all!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment