Thursday 5 September 2013

My first week in the big city


As of yesterday I had officially been in the beautiful city of Toronto for one full week. It was an incredibly wonderful week, if I do say so myself. I decorated my space, learned the public transportation system, worked on getting a job and spent many, many wonderful moments with friends. It was probably one of the best introductions to a new city that a girl could ask for.

Seeing the first week in hindsight I'm realizing how incredibly lucky I was to have that week off to get myself situated. I was a tad worried that all of that free time might make me feel lonely but I managed to fill every second of it. I mostly filled it with food, like the beautiful dish you see above. Somehow, I ended up eating out every single day. I don't even know how that happened. People just kept wanting to eat out or go places all day and I must admit, it was not a good way to spend my money, but I did enjoy all of the moments that I spent over those dishes.

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment